In 1997, famous radio, film, and television comedian Red Skelton passed away at his home in Anza, California. Besides his clowning and entertaining legacy, “Red” leaves us with one of the most memorable renditions of the Pledge of Allegiance that we may ever come across. Take a moment to watch it. You’ll come away with a better understanding of what it should really mean when it is recited.
Top 10 recent posts.
- Impromptu Gun Control Post
- Warbirds - F-22 Raptor
- Warbirds - F-35B Lightning II
- A Few Thoughts on Gun Control
- George Washington's Farewell Adress - 1796
- Theodore Roosevelt on Immigration
- Generations Apart
- Dennis Guthrie tells Nancy Pelosi what he thinks
- Warbirds - B-45 Tornado
- Lost and Found - July 3rd Edition